Hindi is national language of india. As its most used language in india. So many of us need hindi fonts and typing documents and important paper work in hindi. Many of us want to type in Hindi in MS word, Wordpad, Notepad or any windows application where we need Hindi font. To do same follow the steps given below.
1) Download and Unzip the given package in one folder. ( You may do it on desktop ). Download Font’s
2) Now go to My Computer –> C: –> WINDOWS –> FONTS folder Path will be like this in “C:\WINDOWS\Fonts”
3) Now open Fonts directory from Desktop and copy all 3 font and paste them in “C:\WINDOWS\Fonts” directory.
4) You done it. All fonts will get installed in your system.
5) Now open your word processing application and select Shusha font out of 3 fonts installed as per your needs.
We hope its easy tutorial to install Hindi font on your PC.
Here is the keyboard layout for Shusha hindi True type font.